Who we are
Vandsys is a market leader in full-spectrum cyber technology solutions designed to protect the security of our nation’s global defense IT infrastructure.
We are built upon a spirit of duty, honor, and country. Vandsys is deeply rooted in a culture of loyalty, integrity, and accountability, all underscored by our unwavering commitment to flawless execution. We are wholly owned by current and former military members of the Cyber Mission Force and Intelligence Community.
Vision & Values
- Defend the nation and meet our customers needs
- People come first
- Maintain excellence and high standards – never compromise on quality
President & CEO
Dan Van Wagenen
A veteran of the Cyber Mission Force, Dan continues to serve as a member of the Maryland Army National Guard and is the co-founder of the Association of United States Cyber Forces (AUSCF), the first Military Services Organization (MSO) dedicated to being a voice and proponent of the cyber warfighter. He lives in the Washington, D.C.-metro area.
How can we help you?
- 511210 Software Publishers
- 519190 All Other Information Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services (Primary)
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541715/2 Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561110 Office Administrative Services
- 561499 All Other Business Support Services
- 561621 Security Systems Services (except Locksmiths)
- 611420 Computer Training
- 611430 Professional and Management Development Training
- 611710 Educational Support Services